Wednesday, October 05, 2005

On the Homefront

In case you haven't read our previous posts, we have insurance again thanks to Starbucks. While some things are frustrating about our coverage (we had to go cheap), we are feeling good these days about being able to take our kids to the doctor when there is a problem.

Houston, we have a problem. Becca hasn't been pooping much...OK at all. She goes about once each week. Well, this morning we took her for x-rays and she is impacted. So thank you Starbucks and Dr. Vadapalli. Now we can get our little girl the help she needs via Milk of Magnesia, etc. We'd appreciate your prayers.

She had an extremely difficult night last night. She woke up crying and in pain. Mimi ended up holding her, crying with her until she dosed back off. It was both a difficult and beautiful thing to watch.

Natalie is taking her class picture today for year two of preschool. She loves her class and teachers.

Mimi is looking for extra work she can do from home. One thing she will be doing is tutoring high school students. If you know someone who needs tutoring...I know a good one!

I continue to work at Starbucks and recently found out I will be becoming a shift lead hopefully in November. The cool news is that I get to stay at my store! I love my store....the people I work with...my manager. Sometime after the first of the year I will be entering the RMT: Retail Management Training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home