Sunday, February 20, 2005

Portugal or Bust

Christian Associates gathers all its team leaders in February for training and strategy. Now that I'm a team leader, I get to play with the big boys:) Anyway, I'm off for Portugal tomorrow and I'm very excited! Robert Webber, who has mentored me through his writing, is our guest for the conference. In addition to that I get to hang out with a lot of my buds in a very cool place. Don't cry for me...I'll be just fine!

Pray for Mimi and the girls who are staying home for the week. Natalie & Becca have both been sick lately which adds extra work and stress on Mimi...not to mention not being fun for them either:(

Com242 is at the Scholen's house this week. Mimi will be facilitating a discussion about what we've learned thus far...and what's God telling us to do! It should be fantastic. I'm only wishing I could be there to participate.

I'm packed & ready to go. Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home