Tuesday, March 15, 2005

ADHD or Just Plain Impatience?

This morning Mimi and the girls were off to BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) so I decided to go work out at the YMCA. During my workout I ran into Roger & Alma Fowble and Melanie. Both Alma and Melanie are in Mimi's MOPS group. So I struck up a conversation with Alma about MOPS yesterday. There were two doctors talking about kid issues...and quite a few questions directed around the ADHD thing. Roger suggested that I had an interest there because I have ADHD. I simply told him that I'd grown out of it 6 months ago.

This has a bearing on my reality right now because I am getting impatient. I want to know from God and Starbucks whether this is where I am supposed to serve. It has been a week since my interview last Monday and I want to know. Now my impatience comes out in other areas as well, but right now I am struggling to trust God with my future... or even my present for that matter. I'm sure God is trying to tell me something. I just haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully, He won't make me wait too much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home