Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Tall Misto, 175, whipped cream, no foam

Ken is the first customer that I am getting to know. He comes in every morning, knows the crew, and orders his misto. Ken and I connected during a break last week. He was reading a book about the body, soul and spirit. We have now had three conversations...all over breaks in the very same chairs. God seems to bring him while I'm about to take my break. Ken is a man of faith and isn't afraid to talk about it...though not in an obtrusive way at all. He is a generally nice man who lives with subtle passion for Jesus.

I learned today that Ken is moving to Arizona soon. I will miss our morning talks over coffee. The good news is that Ken said he would be back often. I think he must have family close by...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home